Takeaways from the White Label World Expo
March 22, 2020
Issoy had a great time at the White Label World Expo in Las Vegas at the end of February. We enjoyed getting to meet some of our current customers and also creating partnerships with new customers moving forward. In addition, we got a chance to see some of the new up-and-coming products hitting the market.
Our biggest takeaway? There are tons of resources available for entrepreneurs seeking to create an online store. For up-and-coming businesses, attending the White Label Expo – or another similar trade show – can help you make the connections you need for your supply chain, website building and much more.
Here are some highlights of the Expo that we enjoyed from industries different from ours:
- Biodegradable and compostable labels for any kind of product
- New products using CBD, including gummies, coffee and more.
- New and innovative approaches to spirits and beer
- Natural wood products from Canada, including cutting boards and other kitchen accessories
- All-natural health products, including essential oils
- Kodak Digital still cameras (the newest polaroid camera in a digital age)
Ready to talk more about finding the best new up-and-coming products for your business or retail store? Contact Issoy today.