The Apple iPhone 12
January 06, 2020
Although at this point they’re only rumors and leaks from Apple, the hype around the new Apple iPhone 12 is already growing to epic proportions. Here are the specs that we’ve heard about in the newest iteration of the iPhone, likely to be released in September 2020.
The new iPhone 12 will introduce integrated 5G compatibility, with support for both mmWave and sub-6Ghz bands until 5G is available on a more global scale. More importantly, there are rumors that there will be no price hike for the 5G compatible option, which sets it apart from competitors that are charging a couple hundred dollars more for their 5G compatible versions of new models.
Other rumored features of the iPhone 12 include:
- Dual cameras and upgraded OLED display
- A long-range 3D camera, specifically built for use with Augmented Reality (AR) apps and devices
- Up to 10% slimmer than older iterations of the iPhone
- A new, smaller size option of 5.4 inches, in addition to the standard 6.1-inch model and the 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Includes both facial recognition and touch ID fingerprint sensor for maximum security
- 6 GB of RAM – 50% more than the iPhone 11 series
- An A14 chipset, which could potentially bring its performance up to the same level as the powerful 15-inch Macbook.
Looking for other popular phones and accessories to sell until the new iPhone is released? Click here to browse our inventory of smartphones and accessories available now.