Why Retailers Should Stock the Samsung Galaxy S11 ASAP
November 19, 2019
Although the official release date isn’t until February 2020, retailers should consider preordering the Samsung Galaxy S11 as soon as it becomes available. According to some well-known smartphone reviewers, the Samsung Galaxy S11 is well worth the wait for consumers – which means retailers should be ready when the newest Galaxy is released.
According to Forbes’ Gordon Kelly, the S11 has a number of key upgrades that make it well worth the wait.
Several upgrades to the cameras, including:
- Director’s View Mode, allowing users to shoot from several cameras at once
- Night Hyperlapse for better pictures in low light
- Single Take that creates one picture out of several shots
- New extreme zoom capabilities
Several different screen size options:
- 4-inch Galaxy S11
- 7-inch Galaxy S11+
- 9-inch Galaxy S11 5G
And a lot of other great new features:
- Improved performance and memory
- A much larger (and longer-lasting) battery
- Supersized fingerprint sensor
In light of these changes, both the S11 and its accessories are likely fly off the shelves once they’re released.