Apple Releases the New iPhone 11
September 02, 2019
iPhone fans are going crazy over the newest iPhone 11, released by Apple on September 20, 2019. Apple aficionados are excited about the newest iteration of the popular iPhone and its updated features:
- A new dual camera system with an ultra-wide lens that captures four times the scene as a standard lens.
- Night Mode, the iPhone 11’s new low light setting, helps pick up everything that’s happening – automatically, without a flash – regardless of the time of day or lack of ambient light.
- Smart HDR works to more accurately reflect skin tone, highlights and shadows, along with stunning landscapes.
- All-day battery life
- Lightning fast processing power: Apple boasts that the A13 Bionic is the fastest in the industry
- High quality video (the highest in the industry in a smartphone, says Apple) with built-in video editing software. Plus, when you zoom in the video, the sound zooms in, too.
- Built into a high quality, water resistant glass case, the new iPhone 11 is water resistant for up to 30 minutes and down to two meters in depth.
- Comes in six color options: purple, yellow, green, black, white and red.
- FaceID facial identification lets you open your phone faster and keeps it more secure than touchID technology.
- New security features ensure the phone doesn’t store or share your facial identification photo. Facetime calls and iMessages are securely encrypted to protect your privacy.
- Wireless charging
- Audio sharing allows you to pair two sets of airphones to one phone.
Ready to take the plunge and stock the new iPhone 11? Contact Issoy today to learn about our wholesale pricing on Apple products.