LG Wing: A New Dual-Screen Smartphone Experience
September 04, 2020
On September 14, LG released its newest smartphone model: the LG Wing. Touted as a multi-tasking adventurer’s phone, the Wing swivels into a T shape, revealing a second screen to allow the user to text while videoing, video using both front and rear cameras at once. The dual screen model makes it easier to view a video horizontally while maintaining a vertical handhold. The dual screen also lets users answer a phone call or text while continuing to follow GPS instructions, edit and control video while recording, and much more.
Available in a steely gray or a sky-at-sunrise spectrum called Illusion Sky, the Wing has a 6.8-inch plus a 3.9-inch display, and a 4,000 mAh battery for all-day use. Here are some of its other specs:
- Snapdragon 765G processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB storage options
- Triple rear camera: 64MP wide lens; 13MP ultra-wide lens; 12MP Ultrawide Gimbal Motion camera
- Front camera: 32 MP pop-up camera
- Fingerprint recognition security
- Military grade drop, vibration and shock protection
- Water repellant and anti-dust coating
The LG Wing is the first in LG’s Explorer Project, a new category of mobile devices meant to discover “new ways to interact with mobile devices... and challenging established user norms.”For the best deals new smartphone technology and accessories, browse Issoy inventory today.